Info & Rules
Fees for the Belcar Endurance Championship
- Paid by 31/01/2019
- €15,000.00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Incl. 2 official tire test days supported by Hankook Tires, testing time during 1 international test day/Petrolhead Thursday and 300 entry tickets Eleven Sports 24HoZ)
- Paid by 31/03/2019
- €16,750.00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Incl. 2 official tire test days supported by Hankook Tires and 200 entry tickets Eleven Sports 24HoZ included)
- Per race
- 2×60′ = € 1,750,00 (incl. 6 % VAT)
- 125’ = € 1,750.00 (incl. 6 % VAT) CZ + Assen
- 180’ = € 2,500.00 (incl. 6 % VAT) CZ
- 180′ = € 2,750,00 (incl. 6 % VAT) Spa
A new law on VAT for foreign customers (from EU member states) with a VAT number came into force in 2011. VAT is deferred pursuant to art. 1965 of Directive 2008/08/EC of 12 February 2008.
Fees for 24-hour race (if places are available)
- From 03/06/2019
- €7,750.00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Incl. 100 entrance tickets.
Reasons to enter the Belcar Endurance Championship and the 24 Hours of Zolder!
- The 2018 race attracted at least 30,000 visitors and 4000+ VIPs.
- Live broadcast of the race on Belgian television and Internet.
- Unique tourist location in the heart of Limburg.
- The atmosphere of the 24 Hours of Zolder can be experienced online via social media, on Twitter
@CircuitZolder listens to and communicates with people using the hashtag #24HoZ.
- This year is the 40th running of the 24-hour race.
- Continuous live timing @ Tracking of the race, available online at circuit-zolder.be
Eligible cars & permits
- All GT cars (except GT1, GT2, GT3 and evolution cars)
- All CN & sports cars
- All touring cars
- All modern classic (”youngtimer”) cars (GT & touring)
- All Silhouette cars
- All Cup cars
The Belcar Endurance Championship Eleven Sports 24 Hours of Zolder are open to:
- Holders of an international FIA A, B, C or D licence
- Holders of an international FIA 02/National Circuit licence
- Holders of an international FIA 03 (National Belcar <21) licence
- Holders of European licences of the same level, with the permission of their ASN
- Holders of other foreign licences of the same level, with the permission of their ASN and by agreement with RACB sport